Volunteer with Community Action Nepal
Volunteer supporters help Community Action Nepal in many ways.
- Volunteering in the UK. Click on the following links to download a Volunteer Application Form (PDF) or Volunteer Application Form (WORD)
- Volunteer Opportunities for qualified medical or teaching professionals in Nepal. Click on the following links to download an Information Sheet for Volunteers and a Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
- Practical project opportunities in Nepal for groups such as schools or Scouts
- Fund Raising for Community Action Nepal
- Staffing the CAN show stand / help at a Doug Scott lecture across the UK
- Adopt a Project : Support a specific CAN project(s). Click on the link to see all our CAN Health & Education Projects and the CAN Porter Shelter Projects.
- Organising a Doug Scott lecture in your town. If you are able to organise a venue (200 seats plus), advertise and promote the lecture and do some general organisation of a lecture (with help from the CAN office) we’d love to hear from you.Click here to visit the ‘Organising a lecture’ page
If you’d like to help please contact us.