Donate to Community Action Nepal?
Please support the CAN communities, villages, schools, health posts, porter welfare projects and the CAN staff.DONATIONS IN SUPPORT OF THE SHERPA HERITAGE HOUSE CAN ALSO BE MADE HERE:
There are various methods to donate much needed funds to CAN:
- ONLINE with credit/debit card via CAN’s JUST GIVING page – click here for details. (Just Giving will make a small admin charge, which we have no control over) or via MyDonate, BT's charitable support which do not charge or levy a percentage fee. The direct link to the BT Button is currently unavailable but please click here for the BT My Donate site and then follow the instructions. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- CHEQUE: Cheques payable to CAN and sent to our office: CAN, Stewart Hill Cottage, Hesket Newmarket, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 8HX
- STANDING ORDER: Please download, complete and return the PDF form.
Download the Standing Order PDF file.
BANK TRANSFER: CAN has moved its main UK bank account from the NatWest to The Cumberland Building Society, Carlisle. Account details below:
– Bank: Cumberland Building Society
– Account Name: Community Action Nepal
– Sort Code: 16-52-21
– Account no: 54157518
International account details
- IBAN: GB96 CMBS 1652 2154 1575 18
- SWIFT BIC: BARCGB22
100% of your donation will be used to directly help the Nepalese communities. (All our admin and office costs are met by other funds)
- Unfortunately we are unable to take card donations by phone.
Card machines work via the mobile phone network and reception at CAN's office, in the Lake District fells, has very limited mobile phone reception hence card machines do not work. Sorry. For online Credit or Debit card donations, please use either the JustGiving or BT MyDonate facilities as above.
- GIFT AID: Tax payers can increase their donation by 25% by claiming Gift Aid.
Click here to download a Gift Aid form.
All donations are of course very gratefully received. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the UK office at Stewart Hill Cottage, Hesket Newmarket, Wigton, CA7 8HX.
Bequests: CAN has received many generous bequests in the past. Please contact us if you would like to consider leaving a legacy.
Telephone: 01768 484842 or via Email: email@example.com