Donate to Community Action Nepal?
Please support the CAN communities, villages, schools, health posts, porter welfare projects and the CAN staff.
There are various methods to donate much needed funds to CAN:
- ONLINE with credit/debit card via CAN’s JUST GIVING page – click here for details. (Just Giving will make a small admin charge, which we have no control over)
- CHEQUE: Cheques payable to CAN and sent to our office: CAN, Stewart Hill Cottage, Hesket Newmarket, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 8HX
- STANDING ORDER: Please download, complete and return the PDF form.
Download the Standing Order PDF file.
BANK TRANSFER: CAN has moved its main UK bank account from the NatWest to The Cumberland Building Society, Carlisle. Account details below:
– Bank: Cumberland Building Society
– Account Name: Community Action Nepal
– Sort Code: 16-52-21
– Account no: 54157518
Existing arrangements will automatically be switched to the new account.
100% of your donation will be used to directly help the Nepalese communities. (All our admin and office costs are met by other funds)
- Unfortunately we are unable to take card donations by phone at all.
Card machines work via the mobile phone network. The CAN office, in the Lake District mountains, does not have any mobile phone reception – so card machines do not work. Sorry. For online Credit or Debit card donations, please use the CAN Justgiving Page above.
- GIFT AID: Tax payers can increase their donation by 25% by claiming Gift Aid.
Click here to download a Gift Aid form.
All donations are of course very gratefully received. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the UK office at Stewart Hill Cottage, Hesket Newmarket, Wigton, CA7 8HX.
Telephone: 01768 484842 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org